alice-teacher Turning a light "on" in Alice 3

Vanderhyde, James vanderhyde at sxu.edu
Wed Mar 1 13:12:26 EST 2023

Did anyone answer this one? There is no way to control the lights in Alice 3. You can just change the color of the built-in lights.

James
—
James Vanderhyde
Associate Professor
Computer Science
Saint Xavier University
3700 W. 103rd St.
Chicago, IL 60655
773-298-3454
vanderhyde at sxu.edu<mailto:vanderhyde at sxu.edu>
sxu.edu<http://sxu.edu>

On Feb 23, 2023, at 12:03 PM, Carlos Bovell via alice-teachers <alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu<mailto:alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>> wrote:

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization.
Hi,

We found several types of lights to choose from in Alice 3 but how can we turn them "on" and "off" in a world? In Alice 2 we could use light bulbs, but is there any comparative object available in Alice 3?

Thanks for taking my email.

-Carlos

Carlos Bovell
Mathematics and Computer Science