alice-teacher Question regarding NLS on MS Windows 10 and Alice 2

Matjaz Marussig marussig at siol.net
Wed Jan 18 12:37:35 EST 2023

Dear teachers,

I teach kids from Ukraine who lives in Ukraine and is refugees here in
Europe. One of them has a problem running Alice 2 on windows on a laptop.
Is there an issue because of NLS settings? As we can see he has Cyrillic
language locations.  Runtime never stopped at "Loading".

I am very much looking forward to your answers.

Matjaz

[image: image.png]

--
Matjaz Marussig *MSc.*
Independent Software Vendor, Oracle Full-stack Developer,

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matjazmarussig
Medium: https://medium.com/@matjazmarussig
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MatjazMarussig
Office Email: marussig at siol.net