alice-teacher [{EXTERNAL}] Alice--for Chrome Books?

Rae Danielson danielrf at spart6.org
Mon Aug 29 13:55:39 EDT 2022

CMU Academy has some good courses. I would suggest the CS0 course.
I am not aware of how to use Alice on Chromebooks.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 1:50 PM Laurie Cohen <lscteach at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. I haven't taught Alice in a few years, but I have been asked to
> introduce it (or something similar)  to a 6th grade class for their
> electives day, then follow up monthly with them. I have many lessons and
> activities for Alice 2.0.
>
> However, they now only have ChromeBooks.
>
> Can Alice be used? I know this is the "Alice Teachers Resource group", but
> is there another app or website you all would recommend?
> I introduced Blockly to them last year and they went thru much of what is
> available on the code.org site.
>
> I only have a few days figure this all out.
>
> Your help and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
>
> Laurie Cohen
> Educational Consultant
> Silver Spring, Maryland

NOTICE: This email may contain confidential, proprietary,
or privileged
material. If you have received this e-mail or any of its
attachments in
error, it does not constitute permission to examine, copy or
distribute the
information. Prompt notification to the sender, or Spartanburg
County
School District 6, of the error would be appreciated.