alice-teacher Alice--for Chrome Books?

Laurie Cohen lscteach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:43:26 EDT 2022

Hi. I haven't taught Alice in a few years, but I have been asked to
introduce it (or something similar)  to a 6th grade class for their
electives day, then follow up monthly with them. I have many lessons and
activities for Alice 2.0.

However, they now only have ChromeBooks.

Can Alice be used? I know this is the "Alice Teachers Resource group", but
is there another app or website you all would recommend?
I introduced Blockly to them last year and they went thru much of what is
available on the code.org site.

I only have a few days figure this all out.

Your help and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Laurie Cohen
Educational Consultant
Silver Spring, Maryland