alice-teacher ALice 3 camera marker simultaneous movement

Melanie Lam melanielam at cmu.edu
Thu Apr 21 13:40:17 EDT 2022

One suggestion (because camera markers don't operate exactly like objects)
- you could have 3 'invisible objects - opacity 0' that are vehicled to the
snowman. They always move with the snowman. and you 'move and orient the
camera' to those invisible objects?

There's probably other ways - but that's what comes to mind.

best,
-Melanie