alice-teacher Populating A World With Trees

Matjaz Marussig marussig at siol.net
Thu Feb 25 04:46:54 EST 2021

We had an object library as a program (in a kind of Alice Github). Students
then open this program and remove unnecessary objects.

Matjaz

---
Matjaz Marussig ME
Independent Software Vendor, Oracle Full-stack Developer,
DevOps Engineer

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matjazmarussig
Medium: https://medium.com/@matjazmarussig
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MatjazMarussig