alice-teacher Help Alice Learn More Languages

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Feb 5 12:58:15 EST 2021

Dear Alice Community,

Alice has always been a platform used around the world (many of you are the very people that are helping bring Alice to the world) but we could do even better.  We have just migrated to a new translation platform that we hope will make it far easier for people to help us translate Alice into more languages making it even easier for people around the world to enjoy and learn using Alice.  I wanted to reach out to our community to try to enlist any of you (or people you know) to help volunteer in translating Alice 3.

If you are interested or want something to share out to people in your network that you think could help give this a read:

http://www.alice.org/alice-needs-your-help-translating/

or jump straight here to find to how to get started:

https://github.com/TheAliceProject/alice3/wiki/Contributing-to-Translation-Efforts

And of course feel free to reach out directly to me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Eric