alice-teacher Alice VR Hardware

Garth Flint gflint at mcsmt.org
Wed Sep 30 12:45:29 EDT 2020

Watch out for the Oculus Quest 2.  It requires a Facebook account for
login.  I think K-12 is going to be out for these since most schools block
Facebook.  I was going to get one for our school until I realized that is
going to be a huge issue.  There is probably a work around with the content
filter and firewall but I did not want to deal with it.

Garth Flint
Technology Coordinator
Missoula Catholic Schools
(406)-531-7497