alice-teacher MacBook Air Bug

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 28 13:13:28 EDT 2020

Dear All,

I am writing to see if someone in our community would be willing to work with us to evaluate an issue we have been getting related to MacBook Airs.  We are receiving reports that our newest release running on a MacBook air is crashing when sims characters are added to the scene.  We unfortunately don’t have ready access to a machine.  If you have a MacBook air and are willing to work with us to evaluate this issue it would are greatly appreciated.  Please just reach out to me directly.  We would also love to hear of any other reports of this issue.  Specifically what OS is being run to to see if that is a component of the issue.

Sincerely,

Eric