alice-teacher VR oculus rift and rift s

Sheree Wilder sdwteach at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 27 16:14:15 EST 2020

Hi,
   My school is looking into purchasing the oculus rift or rift s for next year as we will be furnishing a stem lab. We currently teach Alice 3 and hope to take advantage of the new VR integration feature compatible with Oculus. Any help regarding Oculus Rift vs Rift S and computer suggestions would be greatly appreciated. On the Oculus website it indicates that neither of these are available and the suggested computers are no longer supported??? I wondered if any of you are successfully using this feature and with what equipment, if so.
   Thank you,
   Sheree Wilder
   Robotics/STEM
   Acadiana Renaissance Charter Academy