alice-teacher Looking for Alice teachers

Joseph Sementa jsementa at rhnet.org
Thu Feb 27 13:56:35 EST 2020

Hello Fellow Alice Teachers,
I am looking for anyone in upstate New York who is using Alice to teach
basic programming and may be interested in collaborating together.  I've
been using Alice for many years but never have had the opportunity to meet
and work with others who do the same.  If this is something that may
interest you please drop me a line. If there is enough interest, I will try
to set-up some type of "workshop" for us to exchange information, ideas,
lessons, tips, etc.
All the best,
Joe

--
*Joe Sementa*
Technology Teacher

A great teacher is often like a candle – it consumes itself to light the
way for others.
-Mustafa Kemal Atatürk