alice-teacher Alice 3 equivalent of while events

Vanderhyde, James vanderhyde at sxu.edu
Mon Feb 17 15:21:26 EST 2020

Don, thanks. I see that that works nicely for key events. See screenshot for how I did it. Duration 0 works for 1 frame of animation, so you can get precise control. The key events are even more flexible because of the heldKeyPolicy. But my hands are really tied with mouse control, because there is no heldMousePolicy.

James
—
James Vanderhyde
Associate Professor and Department Chair
Computer Science
Saint Xavier University
3700 W. 103rd St.
Chicago, IL 60655
773-298-3454
[cid:323DD6C8-B0F7-4CA5-962E-1CDB82544A05 at SXU.local]