alice-teacher Arrays in Alice 3

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 6 13:28:56 EDT 2020

James,

Alice 3 is using arrays instead of lists (we have discussed adding back in lists but juggling priorities).  You can set and get elements of the Arrays.  You can take a look at the presentation related to using Arrays here:

http://www.alice.org/resources/lessons/arrays/

I do need to update this lesson to also include that when available there will be get functions for arrays that will allow you to call a specific element of an array.

Sincerely,

Eric