alice-teacher Alice 3.5 Terminating Without Error (Attached File)

Barnum, William wbarnum at elmhurst205.org
Tue Jun 25 12:58:18 EDT 2019

Here is a copy of a program that displays this issue.

This is an example of a project that I assign students, so other student's
projects that generate the error will include similar algorithms.

If I run it and play it, I can get it to terminate without error. Sometimes
I have to hit the restart button several times, to get the bug to occur.
Also, there are issues with the rendering of objects sometimes, which isn't
really a problem but may be related.

Disabling certain methods usually causes the error to go away even if there
isn't an obvious problem with the method.

Thanks,
Bill