[Access Lunch] This Week: Lucas Gil Nadolskis and Yunzhi Li

Joon Jang jiwoongj at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 10 15:34:06 EDT 2023

Hi everyone, for the next two weeks, with the run-up to the CHI conference and other events we’re excited to share work out from students here at CMU!

As usual we’ll be meeting on Wed 4/12 noon-1PM in NSH 1109 (in-person) and Zoom (https://cmu.zoom.us/j/99230267646?pwd=Q2pPRUtBQVJBd25lZmlpNjBYQTZGdz09)

We’ll be joined this week by Lucas and Yunzhi:
Lucas is a masters student at CMU working on neural prosthesis for the blind, and his talk will be titled - Building an accessible pathway to neuroscience research: challenges and solutions on papers, presentations and books. He will be previewing a talk he’s giving to the arXiv Accessibility Forum next week alongside his research.

Yunzhi, a Ph.D. student in HCII, will be presenting on his work for CHI - Breaking the "Inescapable" Cycle of Pain: Supporting Wheelchair Users' Upper Extremity Health Awareness and Management with Tracking Technologies.

hope to see you there!
Joon

---
JiWoong (Joon) Jang, (he/him) - joonbug.me
Ph.D. Student, Human-Computer Interaction Institute
Carnegie Mellon University | School of Computer Science