[Access Lunch] Happening Now: Accessibility Lunch Reading Group

Cynthia Bennett cbennet2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 1 13:33:18 EDT 2021

I realize I forgot to send the link again today.

Here is where we are meeting now for accessibility lunch.

Cynthia Bennett (she, her) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Accessibility Lunch
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://cmu.zoom.us/j/95170225799?pwd=UkhZWmwwUkp6M3BMR1dsM0taNjNnZz09

Meeting ID: 951 7022 5799
Passcode: 626590
One tap mobile
+12678310333,,95170225799#,,,,*626590# US (Philadelphia)
+13126266799,,95170225799#,,,,*626590# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 267 831 0333 US (Philadelphia)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 470 250 9358 US (Atlanta)