[Access Lunch] Reading for this Week

Aaron Steinfeld steinfeld at cmu.edu
Wed Mar 31 12:16:32 EDT 2021

Michael Chorost goes into pretty deep detail on the terms cyborg, fyborg,
etc in his book about getting a cochlear implant. The book is titled
"Rebuilt", which is a pretty large clue on how he views such technology.
He's a tech writer, so he obviously comes at this from a technophile
direction.
https://michaelchorost.com/

Aaron