[Access Lunch] Happening Today 1:30 P: Join Accessibility Reading Group Spring Semester

Cynthia Bennett cbennet2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 4 09:35:59 EST 2021

Hi Everyone,

Due to our amazing discussions last summer, Accessibility Lunch will again become a reading group during spring semester. We'll meet every Thursday from 1:30 to 2:30 Eastern Time at the Zoom link below.  If you'd like to join and you aren't already subscribed, join the Accessibility Lunch email list as we won't send announcements to HCII every week. We also welcome this message to be shared outside of HCII to anyone interested in accessibility, disability, and technology, but please do not post the Zoom link publicly.

We'll kick off the semester on February 4 by reading a review of accessibility research. The paper is attached. We'll also take volunteers to lead discussion on future dates. Lead discussants email out their chosen reading the week prior and then lead casual discussion of the reading during the next Accessibility Lunch.

Join Accessibility Lunch on Thursday, February 4 at 1:30 PM Eastern Time here:
https://cmu.zoom.us/j/94637562700#success