[Access Lunch] [Accessibility Lunch] Reading for July 2nd

Dena R. Sabha dsabha19 at uw.edu
Mon Jun 29 13:49:59 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

This week’s reading will be a conversation about confronting power dynamics in HCI and how we can draw from our differences and merge towards “inclusive” design practices.

I also wanted to share a video about asset based Dr. Sheena Eret. I think it pairs well with the reading. If you have time I would recommend watching her video (I have attached the link below).
Video: https://youtu.be/fCF7M-9Lkpw

Our zoom link: https://cmu.zoom.us/j/94637562700 - The Accessibility lunch Reading Group 12:00 - 1:00 pm EST

I look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday!

Sincerely,
Dena Sabha

Human Centered Design and Engineering
University of Washington