[Access Lunch] Accessibility Lunch Seminar (7/15, 12-1p; 200 Smith Hall)

Amy Pavel apavel at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 12 16:44:59 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

We'll have accessibility lunch seminar this coming Monday, July 15th at noon in 200 Smith Hall.

Following Stephanie's example - this week, Jason will give a paper report on a recent CHI paper related to accessibility and VR. The title of the paper is "Enabling People with Visual Impairments to Navigate Virtual Reality with a Haptic and Auditory Cane Simulation". We hope for the report to generate some interesting discussion. Thanks to Jason for putting this together! Lunch will be provided.

We're still looking for more paper reports or project sketches/updates this summer. Please reach out if you'd be interested in in presenting.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!