[Access Lunch] Accessibility lunch seminar at noon today in 200 Smith Hall

Amy Pavel apavel at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 8 10:01:51 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Accessibility lunch seminar will be in 200 Smith Hall today from noon to 1pm. Lunch will be provided!

Inspired by our recent museum visit, Stephanie Valencia will give a "book report" about the book Design Meets Disability and speak about some of the tensions present in the book. Stephanie will give examples of projects that have taken different design approaches and open a discussion to chat about how we can revolutionize access to assistive technology as well as pushing innovation in the space.

We still need a speaker for next week! If you're interested let me or Cole know.

Hope to see you soon!