[Storage-research-list] Call-for-Participation: 11th ACM SIGOPS Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys 2020)

Soramichi Akiyama akiyama at ci.i.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue Jul 28 16:22:39 EDT 2020

Dear members of Storage-research-list,

I would like to share the call for participation to
11th ACM SIGOPS Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys 2020),
which will be held *online* on August 24th and 25th. The program can be found here:
https://www.ci.i.u-tokyo.ac.jp/apsys2020/program.html

Since it is an online event, the regular registration fee is only $25.
We hope to welcome many participants and have lively discussions.
https://www.ci.i.u-tokyo.ac.jp/apsys2020/registration.html

Best regards,

Soramichi Akiyama <akiyama at ci.i.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Department of Creative Informatics,
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology,
The University of Tokyo, Japan