[Storage-research-list] HPC IODC Virtual Workshop on June 25th, Agenda is online

Julian Kunkel juliankunkel at googlemail.com
Tue May 26 11:33:24 EDT 2020

The  HPC IODC workshop takes place virtually on Thursday, June 25th, 2020.
Attendance is free of charge but attendees need to register on the webpage [1]
The agenda is now published.

The workshop brings together I/O experts from data centres and
application workflows to share current practices for scientific
workflows, issues, and obstacles for both hardware and the software
stack, and R&D to overcome these issues. We seek to ensure that a
systems-level perspective is included in these discussions.

[1] https://hps.vi4io.org/events/2020/iodc

We are looking forward to meeting you at the workshop.

Best,
Julian Kunkel, Jaf Lofstead, Jean-Thomas Acquaviva

--
Dr. Julian Kunkel
Lecturer, Department of Computer Science