[Storage-research-list] Systems faculty desired at Harvey Mudd College

Geoff Kuenning geoff at cs.hmc.edu
Tue Sep 12 16:21:30 EDT 2017

Harvey Mudd College has two open faculty positions in the CS
Department.  In recent years we have not received many
applications from candidates in systems fields, and we would like
to see more.

Harvey Mudd, which has fewer than 900 students, is known as one of
the best undergraduate computer science programs in the U.S. and
has repeatedly been recognized for its success in bringing a
diverse set of students into computer science.  We encourage all
candidates who have a love of both teaching and research to apply.
Visit the HMC CS Department's Web site
(https://www.cs.hmc.edu/faculty-positions) for details.
    Geoff Kuenning   geoff at cs.hmc.edu
    http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

"Du kannst dem Leben nicht mehr Tage geben, aber den Tag mehr
Leben."
	-- Anonymous
(You can't give life more days, but you can give the day more
life.)