[Storage-research-list] SoCC 2017 Call for Participation

Haryadi Gunawi haryadi at cs.uchicago.edu
Sun Aug 13 21:48:38 EDT 2017

Dear storage research community,

(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email)

SoCC 2017 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing
25th-27th September 2017
Santa Clara, California, USA
http://www.socc2017.org

We are delighted to announce that the SoCC 2017 program is ready!
https://acmsocc.github.io/2017/schedule.html

In addition to 48 exciting presentations, we will have 3 keynotes by Raghu
Ramakrishnan (Microsoft), Anurag Gupta (Amazon Web Services), and Magda
Balazinska (University of Washington).

The early-bird registration deadline ends on August 23rd.   Please register
as early as you can:
https://acmsocc.github.io/2017/registration.html

The ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing 2017 (SoCC '17) is the eighth in an
established series of symposia that bring together researchers, developers,
users, and practitioners interested in cloud computing.

We look forward to seeing you in Santa Clara next month!
SoCC 2017 Organizers