[Storage-research-list] FW: PLEASE HELP Promoting Community Hub panel discussion

Grider, Gary Alan ggrider at lanl.gov
Sat Nov 7 15:56:15 EST 2015

FYI
Storage talk at SC 15

________________________________
From: Bernhardt, Michael E
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2015 10:02:13 AM
To: Settlemyer, Bradley Wade; Grider, Gary Alan
Cc: Gorda, Brent; Gilbert, Jay
Subject: FW: PLEASE HELP Promoting Community Hub panel discussion

PLEASE HELP -- Promoting your Intel SC15 Community Hub panel discussion.

We are dealing with a few technical issues (like individual calendar invitations and updating the intel.com site in close to real time..) however, we can’t let that slow us down.

Please consider distributing the attached .pdf to your colleagues throughout the community to point them to your panel discussion.

Tuesday, November 17th

5:15 pm

Accelerating Science
with Storage Systems Research

Brad Settlemyer, LANL (Moderator)
Gary Grider, LANL
Rob Ross, ANL,
Quincey Koziol, HDF Group
Eric Barton, Intel

The .pdf has calendar links in the far right column, making it easy for anyone to add a particular session directly to their calendars.

You can point your community to the intel.com/sc15 site for more information about our activities at SC15, and to keep an eye on the most recent Community Hub session additions as we will be updating the Hub schedule with more details each day over this next week. (to fill in the holes).   Many interesting discussions taking place.

Let’s push this information out as far and wide as we can – and encourage your colleagues to attend sessions at Intel’s SC15 Community Hub.

See you at the Hub
The Intel SC15 Community Hub
Booth #1333

http://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/events/community-hub.pdf