[Storage-research-list] Middleware 2015 - Early Registration Deadline and Program

Mirco Musolesi m.musolesi at ucl.ac.uk
Sun Oct 18 15:10:09 EDT 2015

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call.]

Middleware 2015, come join us in Vancouver: December 7-11

The annual ACM/IFIP/USENIX Middleware conference is a major forum for the discussion of innovations and recent advances in the design, construction and use of middleware systems. Following the success of past conferences in this series, the 16th International Middleware Conference will be held in Vancouver, Canada from December 7th to 11th.

The early registration deadline is fast coming up so now is a good time to head on over to the registration page before the price goes up.

http://2015.middleware-conference.org/registration-visas/

We have an exciting program arranged for this year's conference. Highlights include key note talks from Victor Bahl, Microsoft Research and Tarek Abdelzaher, University of Illinois as well as workshops, demos, posters and a high quality technical and industrial track. You can see the details at:

http://2015.middleware-conference.org/conference-program/

Regards

The Middleware 2015 Organizing Team

--