[Storage-research-list] Call for Reviewers

Darrell Long darrell at soe.ucsc.edu
Wed Mar 26 05:06:24 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The papers are in for MASCOTS and we have quite a number in storage and file systems. Since we all care about quality of reviews, I would like to invite you to serve as a reviewer. If you’re interested, please contact me and also the program chair, Salima Benbernou <salima.benbernou at gmail.com>.

And of course, we hope to see you in Paris in September! It will be a great conference and the weather in Paris will be great.