[Storage-research-list] NSF HECURA program sunset

Grider, Gary A ggrider at lanl.gov
Wed Jan 25 18:43:44 EST 2012

Hello Almadena, hope you are well.

The job of the HECFSIO and HEC in general was to coordinate and promote HEC, so for HECFSIO it was to promote
HECFSIO, not just FSIO or storage.  After talking to the committee the consensus is that this message should not come from the HECFSIO team because it is promoting FSIO and storage without the HEC part, which is out of scope for our charter.

So the committee thinks it best that if you want this message to go to the community it should come from you and not us.
So the suggestion was that you send it to the storage research reflector, here is how:
Just email your message to storage-research-list at ece.cmu.edu<mailto:storage-research-list at ece.cmu.edu>   .

Thanks
Gary