[Storage-research-list] Position for a Postdoctoral Associate on Parallel I/O and Storage

Weikuan Yu wkyu at auburn.edu
Wed May 11 13:40:24 EDT 2011

The Parallel Architecture and System Laboratory at Auburn University has a
position for a postdoctoral associate to work on projects related to
parallel I/O, storage and file systems, and high-performance computing.
Potential candidates are encouraged to contact Dr. Weikuan Yu
(wkyu at auburn.edu) with their resumes.

Requirements are listed as follows:
  * Good publication record.
  * Experienced with writing research papers and grant proposals.
  * Good communication and presentation skills.
  * Experience in guiding students is a plus.
  * Experience working in collaborative teams is a plus.
  * Be able to commit to the position for at least two years. Renewable as
necessary.
  * Candidates from under-represented groups (women and minorities) are
encouraged to apply.

More information can be found by visiting the group website:
http://pasl.eng.auburn.edu/.

Thanks,
--
Weikuan Yu, +1 (334) 844-6330;