[Storage-research-list] HEC FSIO 2010 Workshop

John Bent johnbent at lanl.gov
Mon Jun 28 16:00:51 EDT 2010

Greetings,

We are very pleased to announce this year's HEC FSIO Workshop and invite
interested parties to register.  Please register soon as spots are
limited.

The HEC FSIO Workshops are an annual gathering of the world's leading
storage and IO experts with a focus on storage and IO systems used in
High-End Computing / High Performance Computing.  This years workshop
will have a particular focus on exascale computing since most experts
agree that our current storage and IO systems are infeasible at this
scale.

All registrations must be received by July 16 and our limited spots will
be filled on a FCFS basis.  You will receive a notification after you
submit your registration.

The portal for the workshop is at:
  http://institute.lanl.gov/hec-fsio/conferences/2010

The registration form:
  http://institute.lanl.gov/hec-fsio/conferences/2010/HECFSIO-2010-Information-Sheet-FY10.pdf

The agenda:
  http://institute.lanl.gov/hec-fsio/conferences/2010/HEC-FSIO-10-Agenda.pdf

The hotel reservation information:
  The Westin Arlington Gateway, (703) 717-6200, Block HECFSIO 2010
  or http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/hecfilesystem
  Cost is $170 / night (block expires July 9)
--
Thanks,

John