[Storage-research-list] SPAA Call for Participation & Student Travel Grants

Andrea Richa Andrea.Richa at asu.edu
Thu Jun 4 02:28:30 EDT 2009

  SPAA 2009 Call for Participation & Student Travel Grants

  21st ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures

  Calgary, Canada
  August 11-13, 2009
  http://www.spaa-conference.org

  [Co-located with ACM PODC 2009]

Room Reservation Deadline: June 22

Early Registration Deadline: TBA soon, but after June 22
               (we will let you know once it's settled!)

Travel Support:

Funds are available to support the travel expenses of PhD students that
cannot find other financial support. Please apply by sending an email
with name, affiliation, role (e.g., author and/or presenter of this or
that
paper) and prospective expenses) by **June 15** to the SPAA Treasurer,
David Bunde, at dbunde at knox.edu.

We are looking forward to seeing you at SPAA!