[Storage-research-list] Are there any block-level trace-drivenbenchmarks available on the Linux 2.6 platform?

ray smile raysmile at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:12:12 EDT 2007

Thank you for your information. As far as I know, there is not available
block-level trace-replay tools on the website( iotta.snia.org ). However, it
seems there are two appropriate benchmark software. The first one is
Buttress of  HP, and the second one is  SPEK of  URI.  I will contact with
them soon.

Thank you again!