[Storage-research-list] Looking for the cello trace

Alistair Veitch alistair.veitch at hp.com
Wed May 9 13:16:46 EDT 2007

With regards to cello traces, we (HP) hope to have full-year 2003 traces
available later this month. IOTTA will have these as well (BTW, IOTTA
*do* have the 1999 traces, the website is just undergoing some work to
cope with the number/size of files in that set).

With regards to NFS traces, we hope to have news there soon as well.

Alistair