[SIGBOVIK] Printed proceedings preorder!

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Mar 17 23:21:57 EDT 2019

Greetings SIGBOVIK friends, fans, authors, victims of spam, etc.!
In an effort to ensure access to printed copies of the proceedings, we're
offering a preorder option again this year, as we were doing consistently
in the past (specifically for a one-year run starting in 2017).  If you
want to reserve one or more copies of the 2019 proceedings, and/or any
prior editions (all at $7/ea.), please fill out the following form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5P9Nf5N0O264C99jbusgxS_jM6IRXjMz-7_O5UYzlccqI_A/viewform

You'll be expected to pay in cash on April 1 when you pick up your order at
the proceedings table.  Of course we'll also have some stock of unreserved
copies for sale on a first come, first served basis.

Sol Boucher
Proceedings Chair, ACH