[SIGBOVIK] Second proceedings order for those in Pittsburgh

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 2 15:26:37 EDT 2018

After selling out of printed proceedings again this year, we're polling
interest in a second order.  If you're in Pittsburgh and want to order
a(nother) copy of this (or any prior) year's printed proceedings, please
fill out the following form *by this Friday at 3 PM*:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScIrdBtjycElcHxWOV1BhGZjcUOG7xQqzJMmJNV8eXmPrtYQw/viewform?entry.1392548086=1

I'll be in touch when they come in to coordinate distribution at CMU.

For those not in Pittsburgh, you can always order directly from Lulu using
the links on our homepage at http://sigbovik.org.

Sol "There's No Way We'll Sell Out with 47 Copies" Boucher
SIGBOVIK 2018 Proceedings Chair