[SIGBOVIK] SIGBOVIK 2014 is upon us

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 31 22:59:03 EDT 2014

The SIGBOVIK 2014 Committee on Correcting Electronic Communications has
informed me that this email didn't contain a time. SIGBOVIK will be at
5:00 pm tomorrow. See you there!

The SIGBOVIK 2014 Committee on Gratuitous Reminders wished me to send a
reminder e-mail. Consider this a reminder that SIGBOVIK will be at 5:00
pm tomorrow. See you there!