[SIGBOVIK] SIGBOVIK Deadline Extension and (n+1)th Hack Session

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Mar 9 18:22:54 EST 2013

Minions, ahem, Fellow Valued Researchers,

We have received word, through sophisticated technologies such as
mind-reading and word-of-mouth, that several seminal papers to be
published in SIGBOVIK this year require a bit of extra time to reach
their full potential.

As such, we are EXTENDING THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE to

    *** Saturday, March 16 ***

In order to keep the creative juices at maximum-flow (as they say in the
literature), there will also be another HACK SESSION tomorrow:

    *** Tomorrow (sunday 10), 3:00pm to whenever, GHC8102 ***

Happy hacking!

HB