[SIGBOVIK] A deadline approaches

SIGBOVIK Announcements sigbovik-announce at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 16 21:12:04 EDT 2011

Esteemed scholars of BOVIK,

Your humble organisers would like to remind you that the first
deadline (March 13) has passed. Fortunately, with great deliberation as to
whether you deserve it, we have decided to extend the deadline to THIS
SUNDAY, MARCH 20.

Hey, that's pretty soon. But we are here to help! Another hack session is
scheduled for THIS SATURDAY before the deadline.

*** HACK SESSION -- perform and/or describe serious research with
collaborators and/or supporters of moral(e)s! ***
Saturday, March 19, 1:00 PM (usually until approximately "dinner":00)
GHC 8115

%% HQB %%