[SCA-Dance] Class submission reminders

Thyra Eiriksdottir thyra.edottir at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 23:35:06 EDT 2019

Greetings, dancers!

I haven't seen any reminders go out lately about the upcoming deadlines for
class submission for summer events. Since I don't operate very well without
deadlines, myself, I'm sending this to you!

It's just about a week (!) from the May 1 deadline to submit Pennsic
classes for inclusion in the printed book. Yes, classes are accepted after
that, but the main schedule needs to be made for the book, and the prime
spots get scheduled first.

There's a little more time until the May 13 deadline for KWDMS, but
considering how fast April has flown by, I don't trust it not to sneak up
on me. Just think of the end of this month as the deadline, and that way
you won't miss it.

Have I submitted my classes yet? No, of course not! But now that I realize
how soon the deadlines are, I'm going to do it soon.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for teaching classes, too :)

-Thyra
(who is not in charge of any of these things this year, but who would like
to come to your class, if you register one)

http://thing.pennsicuniversity.org/

http://www.kwds.org/index.php?kwds=13