[SCA-Dance] KWDS XII deadline

Stephen Kiefert lanhamlaw at att.net
Fri Mar 31 16:09:30 EDT 2017

It is now just 2 weeks until the price goes up for KWDS XII June 15-18 near Baltimore, MD. KWDS.ORG We would also like to have the class submissions by then so we can get started on the class schedule and putting the printed proceedings together. I heard that someone commented that they had not researched anything new. Remember that it was in Germany 2 years ago so it has been 4 years since in the US, therefore there are going to be lots of people that haven't taken your "old" class. We still have lots of room for more classes Stefan of Cambion