[SCA-Dance] Class size for KWDS

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Jun 4 18:38:28 EDT 2017

On Sun, 4 Jun 2017, Aaron Macks <upelluri at gmail.com> wrote:
> For copyright issues I can't easily publish/distribute the
> handouts/working books we'll be using in class, so alas they won't
> be in the booklet

I'd forgotten the insane British copyright law, where this handwritten
manuscript by an unknown author from 500 years ago with no certain
identity or heirs is copyright until 2039.

So the Devonshire Records Office requires anybody who orders a copy of
anything from the Gresley notebook to sign a blood oath that they'll
keep it as secret as the confessional.  (I exaggerate ... a little
... in this paragraph, but not the previous one.)

Danet Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com