[SCA-Dance] The 2017 Dance Season!

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:17:05 EST 2017

Yes, it’s on Feb 14, I know it’s a Tuesday, but I’m not in charge.  I don’t
know if there’s a web-page for it, but I have a PDF of the flyer if that
would help

Gun∂ormr

Aaron Macks(aaronm at wiglaf.org) [http://www.wiglaf.org/~aaronm ]

On January 30, 2017 at 9:00:51 PM, David Learmonth via Sca-dance (