[SCA-Dance] The 2017 Dance Season!

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:16:02 EST 2017

Another upcoming dance event, thought not an SCA event, is the Valentine’s
Day renaissance dance hosted by the Renaissonics at Brown hall (New England
Conservatory, Boston).  It will be open to the public and not
garb-required, but there will be plenty of dancing and some garb prizes.

Ping me for more details
Gun∂ormr

Aaron Macks(aaronm at wiglaf.org) [http://www.wiglaf.org/~aaronm ]

On January 30, 2017 at 7:54:25 PM, David Learmonth via Sca-dance (