[SCA-Dance] Pennsic dance classes -- April 30 deadline reminder

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 23:00:35 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Somehow I neglected to post here earlier to remind folks about Pennsic
classes -- I hope you enjoyed your reprieve :)

We are very short on classes so far, and the deadline for getting classes
into the printed book is *April 30th*. (We will totally add more classes
online after that date, but we will have much less flexibility once we
build the printed schedule.)

Right now, every kind of dance could use more classes. If you have never
taught at Pennsic before, this would be a really great year to start!

If you are looking for a beginners' or children's track class, please send
me a message.

We are also still very short on ball hosts this year. I can help you get
through all the details, I just need people to be on point each night.

Thank you all for your help in making dance happen at Pennsic!

Duchess Thyra Eiriksdottir (Karen Veale)

Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 46