[SCA-Dance] Pennsic dance classes -- April 30 deadline reminder

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:48:05 EDT 2016

Hi dance teachers!

April is coming up extremely soon, and the deadline for getting classes
into the printed booklet is April 30th!

I would like to avoid pestering everyone every day in April, so if you
would be so kind as to think about a class you want to teach and sign up
for it, then we can find out how many teachers are planning to be at
Pennsic. You don't have to sign up for everything all at once -- just
getting in the system would be helpful.

If you are looking for a beginners' or children's track class, please send
me a message (here or at gmail, pennsic.eurodance).

We are also still very short on ball hosts this year. If you have a good
idea for one, I promise to help connect you with folks to help run it (hey,
all you dancers who don't like to teach, it's a thing you can help with!).

Thank you all for your help in making dance happen at Pennsic!

Duchess Thyra Eiriksdottir (Karen Veale)
Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 45