[SCA-Dance] [SCA-dance] SCA Dance History

Justin du coeur jducoeur at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:47:20 EDT 2016

TFYC was significant in that it was probably the first truly intense
gathering of "the dance geeks" from around the Society.  It wasn't a
comprehensive group, but there were around a dozen of us who spent much of
the week hanging around together and learning from each other.  The Letter
of Dance had started to serve as a communications forum; this complemented
that, helping a bunch of the serious dancers get to know each other
socially.

Mind, I'm not sure why it had so much more of an effect on that than
Pennsic had.  But it was the first time I found myself spending an extended
period hanging out with dancemasters from other Kingdoms...