[SCA-Dance] Registration for Pennsic dance classes and balls

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:54:24 EST 2016

Greetings to everyone on this list!

Spring is in the air here in the East, and warmer weather will bring both
the SCA 50 Year Celebration and Pennsic! I’d love to see you at one or the
other.

For those who can attend this year, the Pennsic University registration
system is open, and the deadline for booklet publication is April 30.

Check out the Pennsic University information at
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn45/DEPTS/PENNU/

Then register your classes at

http://thing.pennsicuniversity.org/

There will be Beginner's Track and Youth Track classes as in previous
years. If you would like to teach in these tracks, let me know! Even
better, if you know someone who is considering teaching dance at Pennsic
for the first time, put them in touch with me. This is the easiest way to
get started.

I am also in need of hosts for revels and balls, and don’t let lack of
experience deter you. We can provide the information on how to run them if
you provide the fun idea.

I never did get around to writing an in-depth thank you email for last
year's Pennsic. Thank you to everyone who helps out, once or year after
year. I hope you know how amazing this community is because of your
efforts, even when we fail to say thank you often enough. I'm looking
forward to another enchanting, exciting, educational, exhausting Pennsic
with all of you. Thank you.

Thyra

Duchess Thyra Eiriksdottir
Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 45