[SCA-Dance] [sca-dance] Pennsic Pile 45 now available

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Jun 30 02:15:14 EDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 01:18:47PM -0700, Greg Lindahl via Sca-dance wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 01:48:32PM -0400, Aaron Elkiss via Sca-dance wrote:
>
> > 8/9 (dates are different on pennsicdance.aands.org and on Thing, but since
> > Sally thinks it's Tuesday and that's what Thing says, that's what we're
> > going with for now..) Geometry Ball: Jadwiga
>
> Thing is correct -- I need to update pennsicdance.aands.org to the
> final Thing schedule.

As it turns out, the Geometry Ball didn't move at all, I just typed
the date. :-)

Here are the changes, after updating from the initial to the latest
schedule:

Thursday 8/4, 10am: Whose Partner am I? (was: Squilina)
Friday 8/5, 6pm: ECD for 6 (was: empty)
Saturday 10am: Bassadanse (was: More Childrens' Dance)
Saturday 1pm: 15cI for Beginners (was: Pavan and Galliard)
Sunday 9a: Bouncy Children (was: empty)
Sunday 3p: Pavan and Galliard (was: 15cI for Beginners)

Note that the Geometry Ball was always on Tuesday 8/9, but I had it
typoed on Wednesday 8/10 on the pennsicdance website. Oops.