[SCA-Dance] [sca-dance] Pennsic Pile 45 now available

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:48:32 EDT 2016

Sorry I haven't had a chance to reply so far; let me know if I missed any
questions.

- Generally, I think most teachers are OK with musicians showing up without
coordinating beforehand, BUT, it's always a good idea to check with the
teacher before playing -- especially since tempo and roadmap preferences
can vary.

- All the balls where there are firm plans so far are open band.

Musicians leading the balls:

8/5 Dance History Ball: Siri

8/6 War Ball: Not sure if Thyra has anyone lined up to do it, but I am
planning on it if she doesn't.

8/7: Beginners' Ball: Avatar

8/8: Choral Ball: Siri

8/9 (dates are different on pennsicdance.aands.org and on Thing, but since
Sally thinks it's Tuesday and that's what Thing says, that's what we're
going with for now..) Geometry Ball: Jadwiga

8/11: Italian Shenanigans: Again, not sure if Thyra has anyone lined up.
I'm not available so if Lynette wants to do it and Thyra wants an open
band, that could work, or this could be an opportunity for Deonna's band.

I don't have anyone lined up to specifically be in charge of music for open
dancing during Peace Week, but it's always great if people can commit to
being there on a given night so we don't have to resort to canned music!

Aaron Drummond
Barony of Cynnabar